Welcome to this website! You can check your Mepco bill completely free on this website. Moreover, you can also print, download, and obtain a copy of your bill. All the information related to your bill, such as the due date, charges, and late payment fee, can be viewed as well. In today’s article, we provide a comprehensive guide on checking your MEPCO duplicate bill check online (Mepco bijli ka bill check). Even if you don’t receive your MEPCO duplicate bill on time, there’s no need to worry, you can easily check it on your mobile within minutes. Additionally, we’ll guide you on calculating and paying your MEPCO bill, along with essential tips on the download and printing process. Stay with us and keep reading the article to ensure a hassle-free experience and avoid any complications related to your MEPCO bill.
To check your Mepco bill online, you only need to enter a 14-digit reference number. You can quickly view your bill without wasting time, provided that you have the reference number. Mepco online check bill fast 2023 on this website. Please stay on this website and read the content carefully.
Mepco bill check code – Mepco bill check by reference number
To check your Mepco bill online, having the Mepco reference number is essential. If you’re unfamiliar with locating the reference number, this guide will walk you through the process of extracting it from your initial Mepco duplicate bill.If you know your reference number then the next process is very easy. But if you don’t have the reference number then you need to find the reference number.
To find the reference number, I would need the first bill from Mepco, which contains the reference number in the left corner below the customer ID.See the picture in the given area below that can be helpful for you to find the reference number.
Mepco bill check with consumer ID
If you’re unaware of your reference number, worry not – you can also check your Mepco duplicate bill using your consumer ID. In the below picture,, you can easily find the consumer ID.👇
Mepco duplicate bill check online a step-by-step guide
If you want to check your mepco bill online then read the following points carefully.
Click the below button 👇
- Now, put the reference number or customer id in the suggested area.
- If you enter the required information then click on the “search “.
- The website will show the current electricity bill details, Such as bill amount, due date, and any other basic information. There is another option to view and download a PDF copy of your bill.
Mepco duplicate bill check online by SMS
If you wish to receive monthly updates on your bill information via SMS, simply type a text message on your mobile. Write “Pitc” and include your 14-digit reference number, then send it to 8334. You’ll continue to receive monthly MEPCO electricity bill information. You will receive an SMS with a link to your duplicate bill in PDF format.
Important Guidelines for Mepco Bill Payment
There are several ways where you can pay your electricity bill online. Some online methods are discussed in this topic.
Payment through the Jazz World app
If you want to pay your Mepco bill using the Jazz World app, Read the following instructions carefully.
- Download the Jazz World app
- If you download it then install this app.
- When the installation process is completed then also need to
- Login to your Jazz World account.
- Now, select the “Pay Bills” option.
- Enter your Gepco account details and the amount you want to pay.
- Select your payment method (credit/debit card or JazzCash) and complete the payment.
- When the payment method is completed a confirmation message or email will be received after a few seconds.
Payment method Easypaisa app
Easypaisa app is a famous app where everyone wants To pay their Mepco bill. Because the payment method is very simple. If you want to pay your Mepco bill through Easypaisa then the following points can be helpful for you.
- Download and install the Easypaisa app.
- Login to your Easypaisa account And select the “Pay Bills” option.
- Click the pay bill button or option.
- Put your Mepco account details and the amount you want to pay.
- Select the payment method which you want to pay for your electricity bill.
- When this process a message will be received quickly.
Payment method through ATMS
If you want Your bill paid through an ATM, then read the following instructions carefully.
- Go to an ATM machine that accepts bill payments.Try to find the option to pay bills button.
- Insert your ATM card and enter your PIN to access your account.
- Select the option to pay a bill 4:Now,Put or Enter the bill’s required details, which include your name, account number, and the amount you want to pay.
- After that, click the “submit” button.
- When the payment method is completed, a confirmation message will be received Soon.
Mepco bill paid status check
To check the MEPCO bill paid status:
- Visit MEPCO website.
- Log in to your account.
- Find the “Bill Payment” section.
- Enter the required details in the given section.
- Now, easily Check payment status.
Mepco bill payment status check by Easypaisa
- After installing and registering on the Easypaisa app, open it to get started.
- Click the “Bill payment” section.
- Now select bill type.
- Click Mepco, and enter the 14-digit reference number.
- Press the next button.
- If you pay your Mepco electricity bill already you will see a paid status.
- If you haven’t paid your MEPCO bill, it will show as “Not Paid” or “Blocked” there.
Mepco Bill Calculation
If you want to calculate your Monthly Mepco bill Charge. The calculation method is very easy.The calculation Method is done by applying a simple formula. Multiply the Total number of units consumed by the price of each unit. You can also use the Bill Estimator.
Mepco peak Hours and Energy Saving Tips
In every day, there are certain hours known as peak hours during which the electricity bill can significantly increase if we consume excessive electricity. During this time, it is advisable to minimize the usage of appliances like the AC and refrigerator to prevent wastage of electricity and to keep the bill relatively low.
Mepco’s peak hours are given below:
|April to October||6:30PM to 10:30 PM|
|November to March||6 PM to 10 PM|
Mepco New Connection Requirements and Guidelines
Introducing Mepco Bill
MEPCO stands for Multan Electric Power Company Limited and operates under WAPDA. It was incorporated on May 14, 1998. The Multan Electric supply company provides services in Different areas of Punjab. There are 107 provisional assemblies and 51 national constituencies under Mepco. These areas are given below.
|Multan||Dera Ghazi Khan|
|Rahim Yar Khan||Bahawalpur|
Taxes and Surcharges
FPA(Fuel Price Adjustment)
(FPA) Means a Fuel Price Adjustment. The FPA price in the Mepco bill is for the fuel pricing of rental power companies that generate electricity from Crude Oil and other sources.
Tariff Rationalization Surcharge is abbreviated as T.R. This is the difference between NEPRA and GOP tariffs. If the difference is positive, the GOP will pay it as a “Subsidy.” If the differential is negative, the Distribution Company will pay the GOP an “Inter DISCO Tariff Rationalization Surcharge (IDTR SUR)”.
The “FC” refers to the financing cost. To ensure the collection of debt servicing for Power Holding Private Limited, officials decided to apply an FC Surcharge of 43 paise per unit.
This is the amount of your bill that you can pay now or later in the month. On a postponed bill, there are no late fees, and your upcoming bills may contain this amount in installments or in full.
QTR Tariff Adj / DMC
This is the amount of the quarterly tariff adjustment. This amount will appear on your account every three months.
Customer Service Contact Information
- If you want to complain about the electricity bill by call or email. You can contact the Mepco customer service easily by following numbers.
- In case of electricity issues or problems, you can contact the Mepco Customer Service. You can
- contact them by using email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to call customer service then the given numbers will help you.