Hey everyone welcome at gepcobill.pk today in this post I’m going to show you how to pay GEPCO bill online through Easypaisa or gepco bill payment through easypaisa. So, if you want to learn complete information about that you just need to stay with me and read this complete article, I will try to explain it and I hope you can pay your bijli bill online. Let’s get started.
As you know that Easypaisa is the most popular mobile payment method in Pakistan most people have an Easypaisa account. If you’re a customer of GEPCO company then you can easily pay your bill online through Easypaisa. Here is the step-by-step guide for GEPCO bill payment online.
Step-By-Step Guide To Pay Your Bill Through Easypaisa Small Mobile – GEPCO Manual Online Payment Through Easypaisa
If you even don’t have a touch screen or advanced mobile you can pay your electricity bill GEPCO. With the help of Easypaisa, you can pay your bill at home without going to the bank or other places.
To pay your GEPCO bill through EasyPaisa, follow these simple steps to pay through the manual method:
- Just dial this code *786# to your dial pad and press the call button
- Select the “Bill Payment” option from the menu
- Choose the Electricity bill payment option from the bill payment menu
- Select “GEPCO” from the list that you’re seeing in the menu
- Enter your 14-digit GEPCO reference number if you can’t find your reference number look at your old bill
- When you will enter the reference number you will see the amount of your GEPCO bill
- Enter your EasyPaisa PIN to complete the payment
- You will receive a confirmation message once the payment has been done
If you’re from faisalabad then visit fesco bill online website for fesco bill online payment.
How to deposit on your Easypaisa account to pay GEPCO Bill
So, if you don’t have a balance in your Easypaisa account you can deposit it easily you can visit Easypaisa’s official website to get more info about that but, I can also explain it a little bit.
- Go to the nearest Easypaisa shop give money to the shopkeeper and ask him to deposit money in your account
- You can deposit enough money to that should be more then your bill or equal to your bill
- You may be charged some fee by deposit from Easypaisa Shop
- So, i would recommend asking someone who has a bank account and app to transfer money to you. You can pay him with cash
How to pay GEPCO bill through Easypaisa App – GEPCO bill payment through Easypaisa App
Also, if you have a touch mobile you can pay your GEPCO bill through Easypaisa Easily. You can follow these simple steps to pay gepco bill through the Easypaisa app.
- Download the Easypaisa App according to your system. I mean IOS or Andriod
- Once your app is downloaded just create an account on your easypaisa app or you can also create an account manually
- You can deposit money from different methods like Easypaisa Shops, Jazzcash, Banks, Credit Card, Debit Card and other methods
- When you have all done just open the bill payment option and select electricity and after it GEPCO
- Enter your GEPCO bill reference number to continue
- When you will be done you will see your bill just click on pay and enter your PIN
- After it you will see your bill is paid you can download the screenshot in the gallery