This article will provide you with valuable information about the LESCO bill check online. It guides you through the step-by-step process of verifying your electricity bill details online. We have included the most up-to-date and accurate information in this article to assist you at every stage.Lesco bill check karne ka tarika In addition to easily understanding LESCO bill check online, this article outlines various convenient methods for bill payment. It also addresses how to file a complaint in case of any issues. The current post includes up-to-date information on these aspects for your reference.
How to check Lesco bill online
Earlier, people faced many problems about paying electricity bills.They used many payment methods such as cash or checks, which made it challenging to collect payments from individuals who preferred different payment modes.The billing and collection processes were often manual, requiring significant paperwork and manual tracking. This made it time-consuming and prone to errors.
But now days everything is possible, people can pay your electricity bill easily by using the online system. You can check,pay,print, and also download your electricity bill online.Many people complain that they don’t get their bills on time or even receive bills after the due date.People facing this issue can check their electricity bills online in an easy way.
Find reference number
- If you want To check your LESCO bill online then, in this case you must find your reference number. Then, you need to know how to find a Reference Number or Customer ID.
- First of all, find your previous electricity bill in your home.See your electricity bill, You will find two boxes in the top-left corner and above of LESCO Electricity Tariff or Meter Reading Box.
- One box you will see the Reference Number and the other is having your Customer ID, as shown in the picture below.
LESCO bill check by reference number
- You can find a 14-digit Number in your previous electricity bill. You need to put the reference number in the given area.
- After that, Press “View Bill” or “Download Bill”, and a copy of your bill will appear on your mobile screen.
- You can view, print or download your electricity bill on your Phone or Laptop and any other devices.
Check LESCO bill check by consumer id
If you don’t have a reference number and you need to check your electricity bill online. Then, you can check your electricity bill by using the customer id which is given in your electricity bill.You can simply put your customer ID number in the fields. It will provide you with a duplicate copy of your bill.
Lesco bill check by cnic
No, you can’t check your Lesco duplicate bill in this way.
LESCO Online Bill Check Procedure
To pay your Lesco (Lahore Electric Supply Company) bill online, Read the following points carefully.
- Visit the official Lesco website.
- Try to find the “Online Bill Payment” option on the website.
- If you find it then, Click on the provided link to access the online bill payment portal.
- Enter your Lesco reference number,which you can easily find on your previous electricity bill.
- Verify the reference number and make sure that the bill details are correct.
- Choose your preferred payment method, such as credit/debit card, online banking, or mobile wallets.
- Provide the basic payment details based on your chosen payment method.
- Confirm the payment and wait for the transaction to process.
- Once the payment method is successful, you should receive a confirmation receipt or email or also a message.
- Remember to keep a copy of the payment receipt for your records.
Further information about the LESCO Duplicate Bill
LESCO is an abbreviation for Lahore Electric Supply Company. This company provides the electricity Lahore and its surrounding Areas. Such as (Lahore, Kasur, Okara, and Sheikhupura.)LESCO (Lahore Electric Supply Company) is one of the major electric distribution companies in Pakistan, serving several cities and subdivisions.
LESCO bill payment methods – Can I pay Lesco bill online
Almost all commercial banks are offering online bill payment through their online portals and apps. You can sign up there and pay your duplicate bills without wasting your time.
|Govt. Banks||Commercial Banks|
|Post offices in Pakistan||Easy paisa App|
|Jazz Cash App||NayaPay App|
|Omni Sahulat Shops||Nadra E-Sahulat ect.|
LESCO New Connection procedure
Here is the step-by-step guide to applying for a new electricity connection:
- Visit the LESCO website or their customer service center to obtain the application form for a new connection.
- Fill out the application form with accurate and complete information, including your personal details, contact information, and required load capacity.
- Attach any supporting documents as specified by LESCO, such as your National Identity Card (NIC) copy, proof of address, and property documents.
- Submit the completed application form along with the required documents to the designated LESCO office or submit it online through their website.
- Pay the application fee, as determined by LESCO, either at their office or through online payment methods.
- LESCO will provide you with a demand notice, stating the estimated cost and connection charges.
- Pay the connection charges within the specified timeframe mentioned in the demand notice.
- After the payment is made, LESCO will proceed with the installation of the new connection.
- Once the installation is complete, LESCO will conduct a final inspection to ensure compliance with safety standards and operational requirements.
- After the final inspection, LESCO will energize the connection, and you will be able to start using the electricity supply.
Complaint Problem or issues about Lesco’s electricity
If you have an objection/complaint about the following issues:
- Billing Complaint
- Obtaining a Hard Copy of your Bill
- Bill Installments
- Meter Problem
- Load Shedding
- You can contact your area’s LESCO office or SDO/XEN on their cell phone numbers directly.
- In case of power failure, electricity theft, or any major accident, please immediately call 0800-00118 from your PTCL number to reach the LESCO Complaint Cell .
Lesco bill check app apk – LESCO official mobile app
“LESCO Light” This app is available on iOS and Google Play official stores. Open App Store on iPhone or Google Play Store on Android phones to install the below applications.
Benefits of Lesco bill check online app
- The benefits of the Lesco Light app are:
- Convenient control from your smartphone.
- Flexibility to adjust and customize lighting settings.
- Enhanced energy efficiency and cost savings.
- Compatibility with smart home systems and automation.
- Integration with other Lesco smart devices for a cohesive lighting experience.
Protect yourself from electric wires
- Never use bare wires and conductors for extensions.
- Always use proper plugs, and switches.
- NEVER use electricity cables for hanging wet clothes.
- Always use automatic voltage regulators with a delayed start for deep freezers, refrigerators, and televisions, etc.
- We should always use proper capacitors MCBs (Miniature Circuit Breakers) with air-conditioners.
- Do not try to touch metallic parts of the washing machine, electric motors, and pedestal fans without removing their plugs.
- Never touch electric pools while it’s raining.
- Use proper size fuses at each stage.
Main point to Reduce Your LESCO Bill Cost
Electricity usage and saving have become a hot topic in Pakistan, especially during the summer season. LESCO and other appliance companies are constantly reminding people to run Air Conditioners at a temperature of 26 degrees for optimum output and affordable consumption of electricity.
- Always switch off unnecessary lights, appliances, and other electronics when not in use.
- Make sure to use proper-size capacitors for fans, and motors, i.e.
- Before the summer season, make sure you are done with your AC maintenance.
- Avoid using high-voltage appliances during peak hours.
- If you follow these points you will also reduce your electricity bill.