If you want to pay your Lesco bill through the Lesco bill payment app (Easypaisa)and are unfamiliar with the process, this article will provide you with comprehensive information today. You will learn how to install and register on the EasyPaisa app, and the steps involved in using it to pay your Lesco bill online. Additionally, the post will guide you on checking the payment status, ensuring clarity on each point.
Lesco bill payment app Installation process
- Go to the Google Play Store and write an EasyPaisa app.
- Out of the many apps, locate and install the EasyPaisa app.
- Proceed by clicking on the EasyPaisa app.
- After a short while, the app will be installed and ready to use on your mobile device.
Lesco bill payment app Registration process
- Open the app.
- To register your account, add your mobile number.
- Now, click on ‘Proceed’ and allow the next option.
- You’ll receive an OTP on your mobile, enter it.
- Put your CNIC number and add its issue date below.
- Then click ‘Next.’ After selecting your mother’s name, click ‘Verify.’
- Choose a password or PIN and add details in the given area.
- Press ‘Reset Your PIN.’
- Your account is now registered, and you can use it anytime.”
How to pay Lesco bill online
- Open the EasyPaisa app to pay your Lesco bill.
- Click on the ‘Bill Payment’ section. Enter your 5-digit PIN.
- Click on ‘Enter a New Bill to Pay.’ On the new screen, select ‘Electricity’ from the numerous options.
- Here, you’ll find various companies choose Lesco.
- Now, add your reference number.”
- Click on ‘Next’.
- “Next, the bill amount will appear, and clicking on ‘Pay Now’ will automatically settle your bill.”
“How to check Lesco bill is paid or not
- To confirm if your Lesco bill is paid or not using the EasyPaisa app, follow the below point.
- Open the EasyPaisa app.
- Click on the ‘Bill Payment’ section. Add your PIN, select the bill type, choose the company, and add the reference number.
- When you click ‘Next’ it will show whether your bill has been paid.
- If the bill was paid previously, it will show ‘Paid.
- If you haven’t paid your Lesco bill, it may show ‘Blocked’ or ‘Unpaid.’