If you wish to install a new electricity connection or add an additional meter to your existing setup, today’s blog post provides a step-by-step guide on the process, required documents, and a complete walkthrough of applying online.
While applying iesco bill new connection online is convenient, you can also opt for an offline approach, saving you from potential extra costs associated with intermediary services. If you decide to apply through a shop or middleman, keep in mind there might be additional charges. To avoid these extra expenses, follow these simple steps for a budget-friendly offline application.
IESCO online new connection application form
👇https://iesco.com.pk/: IESCO bill new connection – How to apply for iesco bill new connection
IESCO new connection apply online
- Visit the official website of the IESCO bill.
- In your new screen, you will see different options.
- Click this Online new connection section.
- Next, if you see various options, choose “Apply for New Connection” and proceed.
- Enter all the required information in the designated fields provided.
- When you click on the “Category Type,” an application form will open for you to fill out.
- Fill out this form with the required information, and in the end, you’ll need to attach some documents.
- Carefully read the terms and conditions in the provided box, then click on “I Agree.”
- Once you choose this option, a captcha will appear in front of you. Fill in the captcha to proceed.
- Double-check all the provided information to ensure accuracy. After that, click on “Submit” to proceed.
- On the next screen, you will receive a congratulations message, and there, you’ll find your tracking ID. This tracking ID allows you to monitor the status of your application. You can also print this receipt for your records.
IESCO bill new connection
If you visit a shop where they provide stamping services, you can ask them to prepare a file for getting a new electricity connection. They will create a file for you. After that, you need to go to the electricity office and submit this file for further processing.It’s essential to apply online, and having a physical copy at your local WAPDA office is also necessary. Once your application is submitted, and the process is initiated, you’ll receive a formal acknowledgment at your residence. This document will signify the initiation of the site survey and the expected timeline for your new connection, typically taking 2-3 months.
IESCO online new connection status check online
To check the status of your IESCO online new connection:
- Visit the IESCO official website.
- Go to the “New Connection” section.
- Input your reference number or application ID.
- Click on the “Check Status” option.
- Now, you’ll see the current status of your IESCO online new connection application.
IESCO new connection charges or fee
IESCO New Connection Charges:
Single phase meter:
- Service line up to 20 meters: Rs. 8,500/-
- Service line above 20 and up to 30 meters: Rs. 10,500/-
- Service line above 30 and up to 40 meters: Rs. 11,500/-
- Service line above 40 meters up to 100 meters (one span LT with Ant Conductor and one Pole): Rs. 11,000 + Rs. 800 per meter above 40 meters
- Service line above 100 meters up to 160 meters (two span LT with Ant Conductor and two Poles): Rs. 60,000 + Rs. 1000 per meter above 100 meters
IESCO bill new connection reference number
Once your new connection is activated, you will receive your first bill, which will include your reference number.
IESCO new connection first bill
Upon activation of your IESCO new connection, you can expect to receive your first bill within the regular billing cycle. This bill will encompass the initial charges, service line fees, and electricity consumption charges for the specified billing period.
IESCO new connection documents
To complete your application, gather the following documents:
Provide proof of ownership like a transfer letter or registry for your residence or commercial place.
Submit a statement confirming no previous electrical connection, no arrears, and a commitment to pay if any arise later.
If multiple owners, provide power of attorney from each. Also, submit attested CNIC copies of the applicant.
For applications beyond a single-phase meter, include ID copies of two witnesses (not needed for single-phase).
Provide a copy of the tariff to the consumer and witnesses (not necessary for residential or commercial connections).
If you’re a tenant, the property owner must provide a no-objection certificate; property owners don’t need this certificate.
Complete your application with the following essentials:
Application and Agreement Form
Fill out the provided application and agreement form.
Abridged Conditions of Supply
Review and acknowledge the abridged conditions of supply.
Provide a photocopy of the owner’s National Identity Card (CNIC).
For Commercial Connections
- Attach a printed copy of the memorandum and articles of association.
- Provide an attested certificate of incorporation.
- Include a resolution of the company authorizing the person signing the (A&A) form.
For non-domestic connections:
- Provide the electricity bill of a nearby place (for non-domestic connections).
- Submit a report for the wiring test (applies to non-domestic connections).
- Sign a statement confirming no prior connection at the location and a commitment to pay any outstanding dues for previously unnoticed connections.
https://gepcobill.pk/lesco-online-bill-check/: IESCO bill new connection – How to apply for iesco bill new connection