You can file a complaint about Hesco electricity-related issues online through their website or apps. This article guides you on how to submit a complaint online, providing step-by-step instructions. I will provide a HESCO complaint number for discussing your concerns via phone.
Hesco bill complaint Number online
You can make a complaint in different ways – by speaking or writing. If the issue is not too serious, it’s best to start with a spoken complaint and then follow up with a written one if needed. But for big technical problems, it’s better to directly submit a written complaint because it helps the authorities understand the problem accurately and fix it quickly.
Hesco bill contact number – Wapda hesco complaint number
If you need any help, support, or information regarding Hesco, electricity, or WAPDA, we are available to assist you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us using the helpline numbers provided below:For reporting power outages or any related concerns, please contact us at the following numbers:
Hesco Complaint Number Details
To make a complaint right away, simply call helpline 118 from your mobile or landline. A HESCO representative will listen to your issue and give you a special complaint tracking number. If your problem isn’t resolved within the expected time, you can use that tracking number to check the status of your complaint
- HESCO Headquarter
- WAPDA Complex, Hussainabad Hyderabad
- Sindh, Pakistan
- P: (+92)22-9260161
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
|H: Monday – Friday:
|9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Hesco online complaint registration
- Visit the official Hesco website:
- The website should provide you with the necessary contact information.
- Find the “Contact” or “Contact Us” Page.
- Click the below button to navigate to the HESCO complaint Portal.
- Complaint Portal
- Click on the Button that says “Register Your Complaint”.
- Now, you will enter your 14-digit HESCO Reference number and press the search button.
- First, enter details of the nearest to your house.
- Select the Complaint category and complaint type from the drop-down menus.
- Type your specific issues in the “Complaint Details” box.
- If you have any relevant documents, please click on the “Choose File” option to attach them.
- Once you’ve filled in all the necessary information, just click the “Register Complaint” button. Your complaint will then be handled by the appropriate department at HESCO.
- To keep track of your complaint, click here and choose the “Track Complaint” button. Then enter your 14-digit reference number.
Hesco Complaints Email Address
If you’re unable to get your complaint resolved by calling HESCO’s helpline at 118, and you don’t see any helpful action being taken, you can take your complaint to the next level by sending an email to email@example.com. Make sure to address it to the Head of Quality & Assurance.
Hesco Issues Discussion
- You can Discuss a number of issues with Hesco Company. Here are a few issues you can discuss with Hesco Company:
- Bill details: Ask about the important information on your bill, like the billing period, meter readings, rates, and any extra charges.
- Billing inquiries: Get clarification on any questions you have about the amount you need to pay, any unexpected increases, or charges you don’t understand.
- Payment options: Talk about how you can pay your bill, such as online or through a bank transfer.